The “Seigneurie Olaf” outfitter is haven of enchanting surroundings and great scenic beauty, perfect for those who wish to commune more closely with nature.
Accommodations on the site consist of only 6 cabins strategically located far apart from each other so that peace, tranquility and privacy is ensured for all guests.
Three of these cabins can accommodate 4 to 6 people, two others can lodge 6 to 8 people and the last can easily put up a larger group of 8 to 15 people.
Whether you wish to take part in our hunting, fishing or resort vacationing packages, you will be lodged in one of our newly constructed cabins (built between 1999 and 2002). All cabins on the site (rated 4 star accommodations by the FQO (Federation of Outfitters of Quebec) are equipped with :
- Good sized private rooms
- Bathroom with shower
- Running water (both hot and cold)
- Propane gas stove and refrigerator (with freezer compartment)
- Wood heating (controlled burning)
- Spacious outdoor deck with BBQ
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Propane gas or solar (12 volt) lighting
- Natural pine finished indoor walls
Enchanting and picturesque environment
You will be in direct contact with nature.