- On site, the outfitters offer a multitude of services to ensure guests a pleasant stay.
- Fully equipped evisceration room
- Facilities for freezing fish
- Availability of guides (upon reservation only)
- Out-board motors (2 hp / 4 stroke) for rent – 35$ / day
- Generator (1,000 watts) for rent- 10$ / day
- Recharging of batteries: – 10$ / day
- Bait (earthworms) for sale – (competitive prices)
- Gas for sale (emergency reserve only) – (competitive prices)
What to bring?
- Food and drink
- Sleeping bags or bed linens (pillows are supplied)
- Warm clothing - Waterproof clothing
- Towels and personal toiletries
- Personal flotation devices (PFD)
- Hunting equipment or fishing tackle
- Insect repellents
- Personal gear (camera, flashlights)
- Appropriate permits
- Bait (earthworms)
- Bottled water
List of effective lures
- Toronto Wobbler (2 à 4 pouces)
- Sutton 44 argent/cuivre
- Sutton West River
- Mepps Syclops (chartreuse)
- Rapala calant (#3 ou 5) (imitation truite)
- Cuillères trournantes (Mepps Black Fury)
- Micro Jig (noir, blanc et rose)
- Cuillères ondulantes (EGB, Little Cleo, Dartee, Tasmanian devil, Cybelle, Lake Clear Wobbler et Cami).
List of flies
- Muddler Minnow
- Nymphe de libellule
- Mickey Finn
- Black Nose Dace
- Wolly Bugger
- Dark coloured mayflies (black, grey, brown and green)
- Imitation mouse
- Dry flies (Hendrickson, March brown, Adams, etc)
- Magog smelt
- Brown Stonefly
The possession, use and transport of baitfish (minnows), whether alive or dead, is strictly prohibited on this territory.
The catch-and-release method of fishing is strictly prohibited at all times. A caught fish is a kept fish.
Guests must register each day’s catch (fish weighed and counted) so that records may be kept by the outfitters.
It is forbidden to bring domestic animals of any kind on the site.
No responsibility will be assumed by the outfitters as to the theft or loss of a guest’s personal belongings. Moreover, no responsibility will be assumed for any damage, delay or inconvenience sustained by the guest because of weather conditions nor, on the whole, for any damage caused by the elements which are out of the outfitters control.
ON SITE, THE OUTFITTERS
OFFER A MULTITUDE OF SERVICES TO ENSURE GUESTS A PLEASANT STAY.